Cutting austenitic stainless steel Ø > 35 mm
The CX 6-L saw blade has specifically been designed for cutting austenitic stainless steel bars with a diameter larger than 35mm at very high production rates.
With its dedicated geometry, very fast cutting and good surface finish can be achieved.
- New saw body design
- Specifically developed for stainless steel solids with a diameter > 35 mm
- Dedicated tooth geometry
- Very high production rates
- Austenitic stainless steel bars with a diameter > 35 mm
- Suggested cutting speed: 80 – 120 m/min.
- Feed: 0,06 – 0,12 mm/tooth
- Soco, Tsune, Amada, Mega, Kasto, Kentai, Behringer, Exactcut, Everising
Note: Respect 10% fill ratio, use twisted wirebrush. Choice of cutting oil is critical to achieve high blade life (Castrol B30 or B335 suggested). Check temperature of cut surface. Should be cold (warm when cutting short length).