Precision & efficiency united in SOLID MT Performance
When it comes to achieving precision and excellence in cutting medium tensile solid steel, you can rely on the SOLID MT Performance.
Dedicated to cutting steel grades with a carbon content below 0.60%, the SOLID MT Performance saw blade stands out as an absolute choice for precision solid cutting applications with a tensile strength of 500 – 1,000 N/mm².
SOLID MT Performance is expertly crafted to achieve an exceptionally smooth cutting surface, with cutting speeds within the range of 100 – 280 m/min and tooth loads ranging from 0.06 to 0.10 mm/tooth. Typical applications include hydraulic cylinders, wheel hubs, bolts, flanges, axles, and crankshafts.
Tailor-made for outstanding performance in a wide range of industries, the SOLID MT Performance saw blade takes the lead as the favorite option for steel service centers, forging facilities, automotive and truck manufacturing, windmill production, and machinery operations.
* Only available in Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States
- Specifically designed for cutting medium (and low) tensile carbon solid steel
- High output
- Smooth cutting surface
- Tighter squareness tolerance, therefore resulting in a longer blade life
- Because the cut surface is as close to the end stage as possible, you will minimize or avoid post-machining, save cycle time and tool costs.
- Cutting medium (and low) tensile carbon steel (< 0.60%) solids
- Best performing at tensile strengths between 500 – 1.000 N/mm2, therefore allround when frequent on changes
- Suggested cutting speed: 100 – 280 m/min
- Tooth load: 0.06 – 0.10 mm/tooth
SOLID MT Performance is the perfect match for cutting solid steel with medium (and low) tensile strengths ranging from 500 to 1,000 N/mm² (carbon content < 0.60%) across a diverse array of solid cutting applications, including:
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Bearing housing and wheels
- Wheel hubs
- Gear wheels
- Mechanical parts
- Bolts, nuts, fittings, couplings, flanges, hubs
- Axles, drive shafts, crankshafts
Typical steel grades:
- Mechanical Engineering steel
- Medium carbon steel
- Low alloyed steel
- Medium alloyed steel
- Bearing steel
Note: mind the type of heat treatment and diameter for the final tensile strength!
|Amada||CM(B) series up to CM(B)150|
|Noritake||NCS-series up to NCS150|
|Behringer / Eisele||HCS-series up to HCS150|
|Mega||CS-series up to CS150|
|Wagner / Trennjäger||SPA-series up to SPA150|
|Kasto||(vario-/grip-) speed C-series up to speed C15|
|Everising||P-series up to P150|
|Nishisimax||NHC-series up to NHC150|
|Ficep||S-series up to S50|
|Tsune||TJ/TK-series up to TJ/TK150|
|Exactcut||TAC series up to TAC155|
|Danobat / Plantool||VCS/QCS series|
STANDARD RANGE SOLID MT Performance
|Pinholes||No. of teeth (Z)|