Precision & efficiency united in SOLID LT Performance
SOLID LT Performance is your solution for precision and excellence when cutting low tensile solid steel.
Crafted to cut steel grades with a carbon content of less than 0.60%, the SOLID LT Performance saw blade excels at solid cutting applications with a tensile strength between 400 – 750 N/mm².
SOLID LT Performance is designed to deliver an ultra smooth cutting surface while applying cutting speeds between 100 – 280 m/min and tooth loads of 0.06 – 0.10 mm/tooth. Typical products are: hydraulic cylinders, wheel hubs, bolts, flanges, axles and crankshafts.
Engineered to excel in a multitude of industries, the SOLID LT Performance saw blade is the primary choice for steel service centers, forging operations, automotive & truck manufacturing, windmill production and machinery.
* Only available in Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States
- Specifically designed for cutting low tensile carbon solid steel
- Smooth cutting surface
- Tighter squareness tolerance, therefore resulting in a longer blade life
- Because the cut surface is as close to the end stage as possible, you will minimize or avoid post-machining, save cycle time and tool costs.
- Cutting low tensile carbon steel (< 0.60%) solids
- Suggested cutting speed: 100 – 280 m/min
- Tooth load: 0.06 – 0.10 mm/tooth
SOLID LT Performance is ideally suited for cutting solid steel with low tensile strengths between 400 – 750 N/mm2 (carbon content < 0.60%) on a wide range of solid cutting applications like:
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Bearing housing and wheels
- Wheel hubs
- Gear wheels
- Mechanical parts
- Bolts, nuts, fittings, couplings, flanges, hubs
- Axles, drive shafts, crankshafts
Typical steel grades:
- Mild steel
- Plain carbon steel
- Non alloyed steel
- Free cutting steel
- Low carbon steel
- Structural steel
- Medium carbon steel
Note: mind the type of heat treatment and diameter for the final tensile strength!
|Amada||CM(B) series up to CM(B)150|
|Noritake||NCS-series up to NCS150|
|Behringer / Eisele||HCS-series up to HCS150|
|Mega||CS-series up to CS150|
|Wagner / Trennjäger||SPA-series up to SPA150|
|Kasto||(vario-/grip-) speed C-series up to speed C15|
|Everising||P-series up to P150|
|Nishisimax||NHC-series up to NHC150|
|Ficep||S-series up to S50|
|Tsune||TJ/TK-series up to TJ/TK150|
|Exactcut||TAC series up to TAC155|
|Danobat / Plantool||VCS/QCS series|
STANDARD RANGE SOLID LT Performance
|Pinholes||No. of teeth (Z)|