Low friction for high speed cutting of harder materials
Pulsar saw blades distinguish themselves by a low friction coefficient, which makes them especially efficient at cutting harder materials at higher cutting speeds.
Also very suitable for cutting stainless steel.
- Ideal for cutting stainless steel and sticky, gummy materials
- Steel – Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 120 m/min
- Austenitic stainless (300 series) – Suggested cutting speed: 30 – 50 m/min, blade life: 0,8 – 1,5 m2
- Ferritic stainless w/o Ti(409 & 412) – Suggested cutting speed: 220 – 260 m/min, blade life: < 1,5m2
- Ferritic stainless with Ti (441) – Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 120 m/min
- Machines: automatic
|TYPICAL APPLICATION EXAMPLES HSS PULSAR|
|Tube, S275||25 x 2,0||180||0,6||0,05||2,8|
|Tube S235||42 x 2,3||200||0,5||0,06||3,2|