Ideal for cutting thin walled steel- and stainless steel tubes
The Power 2000 saw blade has a thin kerf for cutting thin walled tubes and profiles.
A superior surface finish and low friction PVD coating ensure low vibration, less burr and reduced risk of tube-end deformation.
- Low vibration
- Cuts faster and has a longer blade life than the EC 3000 blade
- Best solution for cutting stainless steel tubes
- Ideal for cutting tubes and profiles, both steel and stainless steel
- Steel – Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 120 m/min
- Austenitic stainless (300 series) – Suggested cutting speed: 30 – 50 m/min, blade life: 0.8 – 2 m2
- Ferritic stainless w/o Ti(409 & 412) – Suggested cutting speed: 220 – 260 m/min, blade life: 3m2
- Ferritic with Ti (441) – Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 120 m/min
- Machines: automatic
|TYPICAL APPLICATION EXAMPLES HSS POWER 2000
|Tube||34 x 4,0||140||420||8,660||3,2|
|Tube||45 x 9,0||120||460||3,540||3,7|