HSS EC 3000 – The allround HSS Solution
Due to a sophisticated PVD coating for wear protection which achieves a very low friction coefficient, the EC 3000 saw blade is a cost efficient solution for cutting structural and non-alloy tool steel thin walled tubes.
When cutting tubes and profiles on manual and semi-automatic sawing machines, EC 3000 allows a higher cutting speed than a steam treated saw blade. It can even be used for cutting thin walled tubes on automatic machines.
EC 3000 is also very suitable for cutting stainless steel tubes and profiles.
Advantages compared to steam treated:
- Higher blade life
- Increased uptime
- Lower cost per cut
- Little to no side pick-up
- Higher production output
- Ideal for cutting both structural- and stainless steel
- All structural steel and non-alloy steel thin walled tubes
- Tensile strength up to 600 N/mm2
- Steel – Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 120 m/min
- Austenitic stainless steel (300 series) – Suggested cutting speed: 30 – 50 m/min – Blade life:≈1m2
- Ferritic w/o Ti (409 & 412) – Suggested cutting speed: 220 – 260 m/min – blade life: ≈1m2
- Ferritic with Ti (441) – Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 120 m/min
- Feed: 0,03 – 0,09 mm/tooth
- Machines: manual, semi-automatic, automatic, flying cut-off applications
|TYPICAL APPLICATION EXAMPLES HSS EC 3000
|Tube, S235||18 x 1,6||180||0,4||35,000||3,0|
|Tube, S235||25 x 2,0||140||0,9||25,000||3,6|
|Tube, S235||40 x 4,0||70||3,96||5,000||2,2|
|Tube, S275||60 x 2,6||120||2,7||5,000||2,6|